Local Talk

Fab BuggyFit in Surbiton & Kingston...!!

(7 Posts)
Beckyhill Fri 03-Feb-12 22:11:30

Hi guys,

I just really want to recommend Anna Coe's Surbiton and Kingston Buggyfit classes - such a blast - really stimulating class with fab instructor who keeps you moving, stretching yourself and also keeping the little people entertained at the same time! I didn't even exercise before having a baby and never thought id be one for outdoor classes but they're great with a lovely crowd of mums all striving to get those abs and bums back to shape!

Visit mumsinshape.co.uk

Cheers

Becky

coco42 Tue 07-Feb-12 22:06:17

Thanks for your comments Becky, it's great to know you enjoy the classes.

sianheadley Sun 12-Feb-12 12:03:12

Anna's buggy fit classes are an excellent work out and so much fun. It's a great way to work out post-birth and there's no guilt and you bring your baby with you (plus they get plenty of fresh air). Anna's experience means that everyone can work to their own level of fitness and she has an excellent understanding of the body post-birth. She runs classes in Surbiton, Kingston and New Malden. Come along and become addicted too!

Vijac Tue 14-Feb-12 14:12:13

I agree, I go to the new Malden class and it is definitely helping me to shed a few pounds!! The class is an hour long and you do about 40mins of cardio - fastenvy walking or running, lunges, fast feet etc, followed by strength, abs and core work and stretching. The group is good for all abilities and the instructor Anna, is clearly very experienced, motivating and upbeat. I'm enjoying the class despite the snow and baby sleeps throughout! Looking forward to summer too though! wink

coco42 Tue 14-Feb-12 15:57:17

Ahh, thanks, you lot are Lovely, I'm so delighted that you enjoy the classes. www.mumsinshape.co.uk for all classes and booking. See you in the park!

egmontmummy Wed 15-Feb-12 17:39:04

Howdy
I second Becky Hill's message re Anna's classes .... I never saw myself as someone who would exercise outside but not wanting to use up too many babysitting tokens I thought I'd give it a try, and its strangely addictive! Anna is obviously highly skilled and qualified with what she does, and in addition to the cardio has you doing exercises to build bone density, working those pelvic floors and other bits that are pertinent for new Mums. Everyone there is in the same post-baby boat, which is comforting. Give it a whirl!

pickleDec2012 Sat 31-May-14 21:30:34

Totally agree with other posts here. The classes are brilliant for post natal mums of all abilities. Great combination of cardio and strength work and varied every week. Plus even when it's raining Anna makes it fun! Get yourself along!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now