Local Talk

Park Hill school Kingston

(3 Posts)
Imes77 Fri 01-Jun-12 20:04:36

Hi,
We have just moved into the area and were looking for a school place for our 2.5 DD. I came across Park Hill school, does anyone have experience with this school (good or bad)? Please share.
TIA

CarrotsAreNotTheOnlyVegetables Thu 14-Jun-12 00:46:53

Both my DCs went there up till age 7. The youngest left 3 years ago.

Lovely, friendly little school. Prepares well for local preps - has good links with a lot of them. Small premises, but makes good use of local sports facilities - Hawker Centre. Malden pool and Richmond Park. Not a problem as the under 7s really don't need vast state-of-the-art sports facilities.

The best thing about the school is that it is non-selective but still gets a lot of DCs into good local preps - without any "counselling out" of the less academic.

It was a lovely start to education for my DCs and they still speak fondly of their time there.

GCD Mon 23-Jul-12 09:24:36

I agree, really lovely little school, the teachers are really nurturing, the space is good.
My son is starting there in September, my brother went there (a few years ago, he's 38!).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now