Local Talk

De-cluttering?

(4 Posts)
freddiemum Tue 14-Aug-12 16:21:30

So...crossed wires with the removal firm has left us in our lovely new Walton-on-Thames house without any of our furniture, kitchen things or in fact any other stuff, except for some duvets and children's holiday clothes, until 3rd September. Will be investigating Freecycle, & I am currently wearing clothes from my Mum's for-the-charity-shop bag...never knew chunky jumpers could look so very good on me. The Mac is packed as well, so I'm best reached on the mobile (07734 110 252).

So please folks! If you have any unwanted saucepans, frying pans, spoons, chairs, etc., you call around or can leave them outside our door at 34 Cottimore Crescent, KT12 2DD, & we will pay you in tea, biscuits and appreciation. Go on, have a good de-clutter :D

Oblomov Tue 14-Aug-12 16:37:10

trying to think what I have thta would be any good to you. can lend you stuff, but just don't think I have thta much to actually 'lend'.

CaseyShraeger Tue 14-Aug-12 16:45:58

We (in Putney) have a king-sized mattress you'd be welcome to, but no real way of getting it to you.

SandWitch Tue 14-Aug-12 19:20:09

Honestly don't think that it is a good idea to have you mobile number and full address on here.

Perhaps ask MNHQ to change your post to something more general?

Sorry, can't help with items either, but for chairs and things, it might be worth seeing if Kingston have a Furniture scheme. Richmond do, but I think you have to be a resident.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now