Local Talk

Irish Mums!?!?

(8 Posts)
Heydoodledandy Fri 24-Aug-12 20:37:26

So far this year I've been invited to a swedish mums, south african mums, american mums, and german mums coffee morning - they were all fab but all got me wondering what what an irish mums coffee morning would be like :-) I'd be amazed if there weren't a few of us in the area so wondered if anyone fancied trying to get together?

erinlouboyle Tue 28-Aug-12 23:23:43

hi..id be interested! just moved to hampton in october,I'm on maternity leave at the min..due in 5 weeks,would be great to meet up with some irish mums!

limerick1 Fri 31-Aug-12 18:10:19

What a great idea, I live in Ealing but drive so am up for that. Miss home lots since I had my little boy so would be great to meet other Irish mums x

frendleeowl Sat 08-Sep-12 19:25:48

Hello
Would be great to have one but not sure where everyone is. Anyone in Surrey? Have a nearly 3 DD and due next April with DC 2.

limerick1 Fri 21-Sep-12 18:43:36

I work in Surrey, near Windsor but live in Ealing and am happy to drive about x

scarfacecoleslaw Sat 06-Oct-12 01:47:19

I'm in Kingston and would be up for meeting up if anything was arranged.

Heydoodledandy Thu 18-Oct-12 23:21:25

Sorry been rubbish at logging in! That sounds great - we're in East Molesey/ Thames ditton area. Will pm and see if we can arrange a meet-up!

18monthsapart Thu 17-Jan-13 17:04:06

We are in Crystal Palace and I feel that the general consensus with the new wave of Irish in London is that it's a bit naff to have societies etc but I really like the idea - well at least a mum's morning. My DS's are 2.5 and 15 months.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now