Local Talk

Free entry to Kew Gardens!

(8 Posts)
Odgehog Mon 17-Dec-12 13:03:42

Just had a letter from Kew. Free entry to all from 22 Dec to 4 Jan. if you've not been you can get the number 65 bus from Kingston and it will drop you by the gate.

Ilovekew Tue 18-Dec-12 00:22:24

Thanks for posting this.
This sounds really interesting, are there any restrictions or is it free entry for everyone? I can't find anything about it online. There usual admission price is a bit confused.

Odgehog Tue 18-Dec-12 19:39:37

Free entry for everyone I think. I'm a 'friend' and this info was from the Xmas letter they just sent out.

Ilovekew Wed 19-Dec-12 01:00:13

Great, thanks for posting

KewStaff Thu 20-Dec-12 17:01:25

We started promoting on Monday a promotion giving away just over 100,000 free tickets for the 12 Days of Christmas if you pre-booked online which was promoted on our website and across social media. All tickets are now fully booked and unfortunately it is only for pre-booked tickets or members. Friends of Kew are free year round and can bring one family guest member per visit.

If you'd like to find out about promotions like this in advance, you can follow us on Twitter or Facebook, or receive our email newsletter.

Ilovekew Thu 20-Dec-12 20:43:00

Thanks for the info Kew. I will sign up for your newsletter.

I love Kew grin

KewStaff Fri 28-Dec-12 11:49:59

Hi all,
We've just released returned tickets for our 12 Days of Christmas giveaway, with limited free tickets now available for all dates between 29 December - 4 January. You can book online at www.kew.org
Merry Christmas everyone!
From Kew Gardens.

Ilovekew Fri 28-Dec-12 17:10:02

Yay, booked some free tickets.

Might need to take our wellies but I am sure we will have a great time.

Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now