Local Talk

Secondary schools in Kingston upon thames?

(5 Posts)
sinulienka Fri 12-Apr-13 12:22:27

Need best state secondary schools in Kingston upon Thames or Richmond. Which area has better schools? At the moment Coombe girls seems good, is it a good school? Or Orleans Park? Teddington?? What are the chances of getting in these schools now after the admissions deadline?? because We're moving to the area in the summer smile

kingstoncherry Sat 13-Apr-13 08:32:33

Hello from your Local Editor. I can't help you personally but hopefully one of our members will reply shortly. Good luck, stressful time I'm sure!

JacquiHardie Sat 20-Apr-13 17:38:34

My daughters went to Tolworth Girls which regularly features good to outstanding on the Ofsted ratings and I can highly recommend it. Coombe Girls is an excllent school and I think it has a waiting list for post admissions deadline. You could also look at Tiffin Girls which is between Kingston and Richmond. It si also a really good school.

happilyconfused Tue 18-Jun-13 19:56:06

You will have to contact the local LEA and find out about waiting lists. Orleans and Teddington will start sixth form in the next year or so. Traffic can be a nightmare so choose the closest to where you live

lily9478 Wed 21-Aug-13 09:01:58

Coombe Girls and Tolworth Girls are both very good schools. There is also Hollyfield, which is in Surbiton, but apparently it isn't a very good school.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now