Local Talk

Ear piercing for girls

(6 Posts)
Schmedz Sat 06-Jul-13 17:21:36

Can anyone recommend a good place for my 11 year old DD to get her ears pierced? Has anyone tried the beauty place in Boots kingston?

Reluctant to try Claire's...saw a piercing go wrong just the other day!

Schmedz Sun 07-Jul-13 14:45:47

Anyone?

KitNCaboodle Sun 28-Jul-13 18:38:03

I'm looking for my daughter too. Her friend went to Regis in the Bentalls Centre I think.

stillnotsure Wed 31-Jul-13 20:42:28

its been a while since our girls' ears were pierced but without hesitation would recommend the beautician in Hinchley Wood and also the one in Thames Ditton. Both have brilliant cafes nearby for mother and daughter bonding afterwards.

Schmedz Wed 14-Aug-13 11:39:56

In the end we went to UR Beautiful at the top of the big Boots. Fantastic 'grown up' environment and Gemma the lady who did the piercing was super patient, reassuring and very very good! Happy mum and daughter. Thanks for the suggestions though :-)

OnGoldenPond Tue 05-Nov-13 00:39:47

I would highly recommend the tattoo and piercing place on Old London Road in Kingston. Sorry, can't remember their name but there is only one on the road.

Had DD's ears pierced here and they were very professional and scrupulously clean. Much preferable to the beauty parlour type places or Clare's as they are fully qualified and do this all day every day. Very good for aftercare as they offer a free checkup after eight weeks and stress to come back straight away if any problems.

All staff very friendly and helpful - not a scary biker in sight.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now