Local Talk

Surbiton mums

(7 Posts)
evicacica Wed 16-Apr-14 18:34:23

Hi mums in Surbs,

I'm a new mum, my little son is just 4 weeks old. Looking for mum buddies, as I'm relatively new to the neighbourhood. If anyone knows about mummy clubs and/meetings, please share the info with me.
Thanks!

lucylev Wed 23-Apr-14 19:59:02

Hello
I'm in surb too, I have two girls (3.5 years and 7 week old)
would be interested to know of any mums/baby classes also going on through out the week
Thanks

evicacica Thu 24-Apr-14 22:17:36

Hi Lucylev, I have just found out that the Surbiton Children Centre runs postnatal classes, on Wednesdays from 1:30pm. I have also been there for the drop-in clinic and the breastfeeding clinic, both very chatty and busy.

tmb16 Fri 25-Apr-14 21:06:31

Hello, I live in Surbiton and have a 3 month old boy. Kingston Town Children's Centre (Villiers Road) runs a baby group every Monday for £2.50 per family and there is an NCT coffee morning every other Tuesday at The Grove pub on Maple Road (I believe the next one is this coming Tuesday), you don't need to be a member and it is free.

Shallu Wed 14-May-14 22:33:34

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Stefym Thu 22-May-14 14:10:26

Hello Mums in Surbiton,
We just moved in the area a week ago,me my hubby and our lithe one (shes 15 month old).
I just start to go to a few baby groups at YMCA and local churches.
I would love to meet other mums for a coffe and a chat.
Let me know
Stefy

Samnella Sat 24-May-14 15:26:43

You are not allowed to do that shulla. I have reported your post.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now