Looking for 2.5yr old 'plays dates'

(5 Posts)
Gingergen2013 Fri 15-Jul-16 21:46:58

No, I am not looking for someone to offload my 2 yr old onto! I've lived in K'ston for 5yrs, I didn't do NCT as thought I knew enough people having babies at the time (who are now always out with their NCT buddies! Lol!). & I'm not very good at getting to regular groups, especially since DD came along (now 5 months). DS goes to childminder once a week and LOVES it, but we'd like some more similar age kids to hang out with!! E.G. Park meet ups with a football, bats and ball, someone to go on the other end of the seesaw kinda thing! I'm willing to put some effort into it as I know DS would love the same age company I've so far failed to establish. I'd also be very happy to meet some other local Mums in the same boat who want to invest some time in their little ones social life! Crossing fingers someone like minded reads this looking at responses to other posts, but hey, if you don't ask...grin

juniper9 Tue 19-Jul-16 21:38:27

Have you downloaded the Mush app? It's like Tindr for mums.

Gingergen2013 Thu 21-Jul-16 23:51:44

Thank you! I haven't, but I read about it recently on here. I may look into it, I guess it may be no more open to abuse than this forum is!

OKmum Fri 22-Jul-16 08:17:12

Hi there, DS is 2.5 and would love local friends. Where are you in Kingston?

Gingergen2013 Wed 27-Jul-16 22:58:03

Okmum, I've PM'd you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now