Local Talk

Relocated to Huddersfield Kirkheaton

(2 Posts)
Hailbabes3 Tue 01-Oct-13 09:54:41

Hi
I moved into kirkheaton last week and don't know anyone. It was my birthday on Sunday I've just turned 33. I have a beautiful son aged 16 months called Jacob. Looking to meet new people and find play groups for Jacob. I also have a beauty business, working for myshowcase.com and keen to get it launched in this area. Any friendly people around? I'm originally from Cumbria, Lake District. Just moved up from northants where I have been for 10 years. ��

BinarySolo Mon 14-Oct-13 08:14:09

Hello there! You're not too far from me in Kirkburton. I've been here just over a year and made loads of good friends. It's a very friendly place.

Our local library has a singing group on Wednesday mornings and story time in the afternoon. There's also a stay and plAy in Shelley on Monday mornings and one at stocks moor Thursday mornings. Highburton has a stay and play on Tuesday afternoons.

There's lots going on at the local sure starts too. I think almondbury is reasonably close to you.

With your business, perhaps you could consider advertising on the mumsnet local pages.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now