Local Talk

French mums in Clapham / Balham

(13 Posts)
Fulltimemumofone Wed 06-Jul-11 13:43:06

Bonjour, are there any French speaking mums in the Clapham / Balham area that might like to meet with their little ones to play and chat? I am half French and have a 15 month old son. Many thanks.

FrenchIzzy Tue 19-Jul-11 09:01:07

hello, i am French and live in Balham. My husband is English and i have a 6 month old boy. do you know other french mums in the area, i struggle to find them!

natfont Wed 21-Sep-11 12:49:55

hello
i am French too, live in Steatham hill ( not too far) and i have a 6weeks old baby boy.
i'd love to have a little coffee and chat with other French mums.

marionlulia Wed 05-Oct-11 22:11:19

hi there

i m french too and living in streatham .... i ve got a 14 months old daughter...
desperate to find some french mums around..
un petit café croissant ... ca serait sympa...

Emma1612 Tue 11-Oct-11 09:41:47

Bonjour!

I'am new to the site. I'am French speaker, and I live in West Norwood, mum of 3 young kids,I would like to meet and chat with other Mums close to my area.

Thank you

marionlulia Sat 05-Nov-11 14:36:22

mercredi 9 novembre????? je connais un café bien sympa i love coffee sur streatham high road... 15h?????

vero2010 Tue 10-Jan-12 21:48:22

Bonjour à toutes les mamans françaises! Je dirirge un groupe de musique et chant pour les petits depuis plusieurs années et j'ai envie d'en créer un exclusivement en français pour tous les petits francophones du sud de Londres.
C'est un projet un peu vague encore mais comme on dit, je tate le terrain, histoire de voir l'interêt que ça pourrait suciter.. Anyone interested??

hadia Fri 20-Jan-12 00:08:55

Hi Vero2010,

I'm interested if that's ok. I have a 3 month old, my French is pretty rusty but my husband is fluent French speaking and I would like to bring my son up speaking French.

Merci,
Hadia

janeysue Tue 07-Feb-12 13:14:28

Hi vero2010 i am very intetested in this. i have a 3 month old baby girl. my french needs practice but its not too bad. - jane

Livieb Sat 07-Jul-12 20:24:48

Hello I am very very interested especially if you are doing anything on a Tuesday. I am based in tooting. Merci!

ladytop Tue 24-Jul-12 16:29:14

Salut Vero2010

Ou en est ton projet de groupe de musique exclusivement en Francais?
Moi je vis a Wandsworth town avec mon fils Toussain qui a 3 mois et je cherche desesperement des mamans Francaises dans mon quartier.

Merci
Cindy

Claireinclapham Thu 25-Apr-13 15:05:01

Bonjour!
I'm a new French mum living in Clapham (Near Abbeville Road), with a 2,5year-old son.
I'd love to meet other French mums living in the area, to have a coffee or maybe go to the park!
See you!

Lennyy Mon 09-Dec-13 20:17:40

Bonjour

I'm an experienced nanny / french tutor.

I'm available for babysitting and french tuitions if you need.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested.

Here is my mobile number : 07747106213

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now