Local Talk

Little footie team

(6 Posts)
possum3 Sat 22-Oct-11 09:18:19

Hi everyone

My little boy is 2yrs 5mths and loves football. All the clubs are either too expensive or he is too young to join anyway so i thought it might be nice to get a few of us with toddlers of a similar age together on a regular basis, on streatham common for a fun, free kick around. I already have a couple of people interested so please get in touch.

I am 38 and would also like to meet a few mums in the same age bracket. Thanks!

FirstLife Mon 31-Oct-11 14:40:22

Hello Possum3,

What day(s) are you thinking of meeting? I have 2 boys 2.5 and 3.5 year old and would love to join. I'm 31; pretty sure it's the same "bracket" ?
:-D

TiniMum Tue 21-Feb-12 09:25:12

Hello, can I join in, please! My son is 19 months old, a bit young compare to yours but I am at your "bracket" :-)
We are free Wednesday + Thursday and weekend. Please keep me posted! Thanks!

angelaclaire Thu 01-Mar-12 21:13:59

Me too - my little boy is ball mad. He's 23 months and I'm 36 I think we fit! I have 3 weeks before I start mat leave until then I have Fridays off - then we are free the whole summer! (new baby due April 29th) we would love to join In, weekdays or weekends smile

Jessicaphipps01 Sat 03-Mar-12 22:11:44

Im not in the same age bracket smile but my lik boy can be very shy and to himaelf (even though he gos to nursery 3 days a week) o never see him interacting with oter children, and i think this could be really nice for him.
He will be 3 on april 2nd and im on march 12th.
We would love to join in smile

Jessicaphipps01 Sat 03-Mar-12 22:17:30

I can spell (not that you would know from my last message) its this touch screen phone! Sorry!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now