Local Talk

Young mummies with 2yr old toddlers in tulse hill/brixton area?

(6 Posts)
Jessicaphipps01 Sun 29-Jan-12 06:42:28

Hiya, im a 24 yr old mother of 2, My lil boy is nearly 3 (in april) and my daughter is 28 days old.
Im looking to meet up with other young mummies who have children around the same age as my son, for play dates, stay and play groups ect.....
My lil one gos nursery 3days a week (wed,thurs and fri) want to find him (and me!) some new little friends to have fun with on his days off. Get intouch
smile

Emmacm1 Wed 14-Mar-12 10:28:02

Hi, im emma 21, i have a little girl who has just turned 2, i live in west norwood so not far from you and am always looking for places to go with her during the week!
mondays and tuesdays are usually the days i am looking to find something to do with her as we go to play groups on the other days.

i look forward to you messaging back smile thanks,Emma

Jessicaphipps01 Fri 23-Mar-12 23:11:44

Hiya sorry just loged back onto this site,
Mondays n tuesdays are the days i need something to do too smile
do you have facebook? Lets arrange a meet up my lil boy needs some lil friends smile

Stangirl Mon 11-Jun-12 17:45:53

Jessica - I'm too old for you but the Effra Surestart nursery in Brixton has a young Mums' group (free) that is supposed to be lovely. The nursery is fab.

Bytheseashore Tue 19-Jun-12 14:50:31

Hi,

I'm 24 and have two daughters, one is aged 6 years and the little one is 20 months. I'm in the Herne Hill area and would be happy to meet up. Feel free to pm me if you'd like to meet for a play date smile

janeruby Sun 01-Jul-12 22:55:31

Hello Jessica, feel free to drop-in to one of my Ruby Rhymes sessions. the first one is on me and I assure you, you will meet lot's of lovely and local mums, dads and childminders.

Tuesdays 10.30 start 11.20 finish @ Trinity Congregational Church, halfway along St Matthews Rd Brixton SW2.

XX

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now