Local Talk

Balham/Streatham Hill nanny share/childminder

(5 Posts)
Elliewollie Wed 01-Feb-12 13:40:12

Hello,

We're looking for a childminder/nanny share for our 18 month old boy. We live in the Balham/Streatham Hill area, but are willing to travel a little bit if need be.

He's quite a soft, quiet little boy, so a childminder with one other child, or a nanny share would be perfect for us.

Do you know a childminder who fits the bill or anyone who is looking to nanny share in the area? We would also perhaps consider a nanny with her own child.

It would be for two days a week, and we can start as soon as we find the right person.

Thank you!

minimoonumbertwo Wed 22-Feb-12 14:58:03

Hi Ellie, did you find anyone? I am looking also...

Ajns Sun 04-Mar-12 21:34:57

Have you found a Nanny share, I am leaving a nanny share (due to moving) with another family we share a lovely nanny. 4 days a week tuesday to Friday.
The share is at my friends house, off bedford hill in Balham. The share would be with two children 4 year girl and nearly 3 year old boy.

Our nanny has been working in this share for two years, I will be very sad to go.
Let me know if you are interested and we can give more information and pass your interest on to the Nanny and other family.

Ang

pictureframer Tue 10-Apr-12 13:24:48

Hi Ellie

I have a 19 month old little girl who loves other children and we are looking for a nanny share. We live in Wandsworth Town and we have found a great nanny. I work from home so my hours can be a bit more flexible to suit my daughter being 'collected' second.

You can email me on hilary.simms@gmail.com if you would like some more information.

Hilary

Sanphy Tue 25-Jun-13 21:17:01

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now