Local Talk

New to Brixton Hill - would like to meet other Mums

(5 Posts)
JenRenR Tue 03-Apr-12 18:14:23

I moved to Brixton Hill in November from Camden and would love to meet other Mums with similar age children in the area. My son is 16 months, I am 37 and work 3+ days a week. On my days off I'd love to have company going to one o'clock clubs, the park etc. I really miss having local friends with kids to spend time with in the day.

Sharonbirna Wed 04-Apr-12 17:53:54

Hello, I live in Brixton hill too , my son is 3, so bit of an age difference but still nice to have company on our walks!

JenRenR Tue 10-Apr-12 17:03:43

Hello Sharonbirna - sorry for late reply, been away for Easter. I would love to meet for walks etc. Are you around early afternoon on Thursday for a walk in Brockwell Park?

Sharonbirna Wed 18-Apr-12 12:55:00

hello sent you a message! I find it really difficult to track down threads on this site! anyway tomorrow would be fine - in afternoon? unless it chucks it down !

Stangirl Mon 11-Jun-12 17:43:22

Hi both

Just seen this. I moved from Camden to BH 5years ago. I'm 43 but have 2.4 yo and 11mo. Currently on mat leave and well plugged into mum and baby groups locally.

Would love to meet either/both of you. Will PM both of you incase you are not following thread any more.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now