Local Talk

Looking for childminder in Streatham Hill/ Balham area from August

(6 Posts)
BL99 Mon 23-Apr-12 16:21:16

Hello,

I'm looking for a childminder in the Streatham Hill/ Balham area from August. My baby girl will be six months old then. It would be for 3 or 4 days in the week. Does anyone know of a childminder or can recommend one?

Thank you,

B

pimenttel01 Sun 06-May-12 00:04:07

Hello,

I am writing in regard the post above about the available nanny position.
My name is Monica. I have been living in London for 3 years. During this time I was working as a nanny for two families. One was an English family in Streatham Hill, where I was looking after two little boys and at the same time I worked for a Portuguese family in Clapham common looking after a little baby.
At the moment I am on holiday in Brazil, the place where I'm from, but I will be back soon and I am looking for a job. My previous boss told me about this position as she has been helping me to look for a job.
I am bubbly, funny and very enthusiastic person as well as quick learner, responsible, clean, dedicated and I love spending time with kids.
I can send you my CV with detailed information about my experiences and qualifications, and I can also provide you some references. It would be a pleasure to meet you for an interview from June 15th when I get back to London.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Monica

clarearden Tue 08-May-12 08:42:03

Hello Monica/ B,, a friend and I are also looking for a childminder one day a week in that area. If you would be interested in that additional day work( we are flexible on days) please drop me a text. I'm on holiday at the moment but back this weekend 07890700675. Thanks, Clare

pimenttel01 Tue 08-May-12 13:51:13

Hello Clare,

Yes I'm interested, then I can find another job to complete the week.
Well, as I said in the message I'm on holidays in Brasil at the moment, I'll be back on June 15th, is that fine? When will you and your friend need someone for? Well, I'll keep your number and drop you text as soon as I get in London.

Thank you very much for your text!

Monica

clarearden Tue 08-May-12 13:59:54

Hi, August is good for us too. Let's chat in June. Thanks, Clare

pimenttel01 Tue 08-May-12 14:07:51

Great smile

Monica

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now