Local Talk

Fancy a coffee & chat? New mums in Herne Hill/Brixton/Tulse Hill/Brockwell Park

(12 Posts)
funkylookingchick Sat 04-Aug-12 21:01:21

Hi ladies

I am a new mum to a 6 week old boy and looking to meet up with other mums from the Herne Hill/Brixton/Tulse Hill/Brockwell Park area. I didn't manage to attend an NCT group and would really love to meet up with other new mums to chat about motherhood and all it entails!

Let me know if you fancy meeting up - pls do get in touch!

Sazhoopz Mon 06-Aug-12 15:47:24

Hi ya,

I'm a Mum to a 10 week old boy who lives in Brixton, I'd love to meet up with another mum. I did got to NCT but only meet up with those girls every couple of weeks so would love to meet someone else as all my London friends don't have kids!

RillaBlythe Fri 24-Aug-12 13:14:23

I used to live in Brixton (in fact my local site still seems to be set to Lambeth!). Is the One O'Clock club still going? I met lots of mums there, especially on Friday mornings at Jumping Beans.

Santiaguera01 Mon 08-Oct-12 17:25:37

Hi

Does anyone know of a coffee meetup group in the Oval/ Brixton area? I have a four month old baby and would like to meet other mums for social/ support.

Jacky

NewtoTulseHill Mon 24-Dec-12 18:16:39

I'm up for meeting up in the new year? Did you manage to establish anything?

mjam1 Sun 30-Dec-12 22:30:36

I have a four month old too and would love to meet up if anything is being arranged

mjam1 Sun 30-Dec-12 22:31:20

I have a four month old too and would love to meet up if anything is being arranged

vespar07 Sun 30-Dec-12 23:23:21

Hi I'm in Brixton and have a 2 month old. None of my friends have kids yet so I would be keen to meet some other mums.

NewtoTulseHill Wed 30-Jan-13 19:06:35

Ok I'm seeing mums but no meetups? Is there anyone who'd like to meetup for a walk around Brockwell Park?

marichuela Fri 22-Feb-13 20:17:51

Hi ladies,

I'm Marie, the MN ambassador for Brixton meet ups. We have a page and our next (and very first!) meet up is Thursday 28th Feb. You just need to add yourself to the group and it will give you all the details. Here's the link:

http://local.mumsnet.com/lambeth/group-meet-ups/brixton

It would be lovely to see you all next week!

Marie

EmmajFenelon Thu 04-Apr-13 09:05:43

Hello and help! smile
Does anyone know a mum who is expecting a new baby or has one under 4 week one old, who might be up for helping me in my training to become a Child Psychotherapist?

As part of my exciting AND demanding training I need to observe a baby with their mum from as close to birth as possible (under 4 weeks old) for an hour a week in their home/out at the park/wherever suits, for at least a year. My fellow students who have already started tell me this is an amazing experience for them and the mums too.

Any help would be very helpful! I need to get baby watching as soon as possible or it may delay my ability to qualify with the rest of my class!

All the best Emma

EmmajFenelon Tue 30-Apr-13 08:07:27

Hi everyone
I found a baby to watch! But my friend, a really lovely nanny, who is doing the same course as me, has found out her family where she is watching the baby are moving to Germany! She is looking for a baby under 6 months old and I wondered if you knew anyone who might be interested?
All the best Emma

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now