Local Talk

Brilliant Nanny

(3 Posts)
allisgood Fri 24-Aug-12 00:12:41

Sadly our brilliant live-in nanny who has been with us for 3.5 years would like to move on to look after babies/toddlers. She looked after our three children since they were 6months, 22 months and 6years and has been wonderful. She is very experienced, caring, reliable and all round great. She knows the play groups, parks and activities for young ones around Dulwich and is hoping to find work around this area. I'm new on mumsnet so not sure if it is appropriate to post her email?

friendlynanny Mon 03-Sep-12 13:23:21

Hi, I'm a nanny who's been registered with a nanny agency called Little Ones for over a year now they've been really helpful and supportive throughout the period I was looking for a position and they found me the family I'm currently working for now. I would highly recommend them!

Here's a link to their website:http://www.littleoneslondon.co.uk/

Hope this has been helpful smile

MamaGenevieve Sat 12-Jan-13 10:51:31

We had a terrible experience with Little Ones. They didn't screen the candidates at all and were really hypocritical. We wouldn't recommend them at all.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now