Local Talk

nanny share in Herne Hill from July 2013

(6 Posts)
jodyha Sat 06-Oct-12 10:02:59

i'm looking for a nanny share 3 days a week from July 2013 for my son who will be 10 months, not sure how to go about it - any ideas? from sep might be easier as believe they can only look after one child under 1?

hi
i am currently on maternity leave and have a daughter who will be 12 months next year July. im looking to go back to work around that time so will need childcare too, have you looked at any childcare websites?
i'm not too sure how nanny shares actually work though, i live near Herne Hill. x

ErinR Tue 29-Jan-13 11:09:18

Hi. I appreciate your query is a few months old but we live in Herne Hill and are also looking for a family to share our nanny. Catherine is marvellous. Experienced, OFSTED-registered, my two girls adore her, extremely capable, licenced to drive our car and we couldn't imagine anyone else being as good as her. We currently employ her Mon-Thurs 8am-6pm but we're going to reduce those hours in September when my youngest starts kindy at Herne Hill School. We'll still employ her before and after school during term time and full-time in the holidays. If you'd like to know more please get in touch. Best wishes, Erin

Roxie93 Tue 29-Jan-13 14:30:30

Hi, im a fully qualified English nanny also on maternity leave but will be looking for a family to nanny for along with my little one who will 6months in July, therefore would take this inconsideration in regards to my rates and would drop them slightly as it of course wouldn't be sole charge care of your child but mine too.
if you would like to discuss more please pm me.
Many thanks
Roxie

ofstedregnanny Fri 08-Feb-13 23:05:32

Hello, Im Ofsted registered, experienced nanny. I have experience in nanny share and i'm looking for a new job from July 2013. Please email me on marienkaw@o2.pl and I will send you my Cv. Looking forward to hear from you, Marzena

noellyk Sat 08-Feb-14 14:12:09

Hi I live in Herne Hill opposite brockwell park and I am lookjng for an after school nanny. I have two boys 5 and 7 both at Rosendale Primary school. Could you please advise.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now