Local Talk

Hi any Streatham mums wanting to meet up?

(18 Posts)
Streathammumof2 Wed 03-Apr-13 19:46:51

Hi I live in Streatham Village and I'm looking to make new friends. I have an 8 yr old and 1 year old daughters.

I'm feeling isolated since moving to the area and have left friends and family behind.

So anybody want to meet up for coffee leave me a message!

Jodie

cs2012 Fri 12-Apr-13 11:09:37

Hi Jodie

I am a new mum of 8 months old ds and live on the border of streatham/balham. Would love to meet for coffee if you still want to meet other mums.

x

Ellgeee Fri 03-May-13 19:18:59

Hi, I know I've come to this late.

I'm new to Streatham and have a 15 month old DS, if anyone wants to meet. It would be great to meet other Mums.

X

Lissw16 Mon 08-Jul-13 16:35:30

Hello- I'm even later! Would love to meet up if anyone interested. Have 17 month daughter. X

orsettorusso Wed 24-Jul-13 23:01:55

Hello, I live near Streatham, and I have a 2.7 year old daughter. She attends nursery p/t, when I work, but I can drive around to Streatham relatively easily if you'd like to meet up.

X

sarahjaynestreatham Mon 12-Aug-13 11:01:12

Hi there.....and later still. I have a 7 week old and keen to meet others. I'm Streatham Hill area.

Happymummy77 Wed 04-Sep-13 18:11:41

Hi, i would love to join you guys. I have a 13 month old ds and live on the Streatham hill border.

how do we go about meeting up assuming nothing has happened already?

x

Catstreatham Fri 13-Sep-13 09:15:15

Following on from happymummy77, if there is a Streatham mums meet happening then I'd be very interested in coming along!

I'm late to this but new to motherhood with my ds being only 4 weeks but would love to meet other local mums anywhere in the Streatham area.

Cat (and Toby!)

SunflowerMumma Tue 08-Oct-13 16:44:32

Hello Ladies

I live in Streatham Hill too, I have a 13 month old son. I'd definitely love to meet other mums in the area :D

Pmummy Mon 18-Nov-13 17:31:18

Hi Ladies,
I live in the Streatham/Balham border and would also really like to meet some Mums local to my area.
I have a 13 month old little girl. Be great to meet up!

amelkakornelka Tue 19-Nov-13 11:07:38

Hi, I live in Streatham Common, I have two fantastic girls, 3.5 and 18 months. Contact with me and I will be very happy.

Pmummy Thu 21-Nov-13 22:32:14

Hi girls,
Seems there were lots of Mums wanting to meet up a while ago, did any of you meet up in the end?
If not does anyone fancy fixing a time and place to meet for coffee, walk or play date somewhere??
I recently moved from Balham to Streatham and would love to meet up with some local Mums!
Message me back if anyone fancies it.
Thanks
Px

jameswilsoncoffee Fri 22-Nov-13 12:46:53

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

jameswilsoncoffee Fri 22-Nov-13 13:19:32

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Lilblackrose Thu 19-Dec-13 21:30:28

Hi girlies!
I'm very late to this lol, but I'd love I meet up with other mummy's and their children ( I have a 5 month old and live in west Dulwich)
Message me! X

guzelim78d Sat 30-May-15 14:57:22

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Alina512 Wed 10-Jun-15 01:18:11

Hi , i am new in london, i have a 6month baby, and no friends.. Just me and my husband . I would really like to meet others mums and make new friends smile we live near streatham common

Tinysaur Sun 12-Jul-15 11:53:22

Hello, I have a two-month old daughter and would love to meet some local mums with babies! At the moment we go out to Tooting Common pretty much every day so if anyone fancies to join us please msg me!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now