Local Talk

Hi any Streatham mums wanting to meet up?

(15 Posts)
Streathammumof2 Wed 03-Apr-13 19:46:51

Hi I live in Streatham Village and I'm looking to make new friends. I have an 8 yr old and 1 year old daughters.

I'm feeling isolated since moving to the area and have left friends and family behind.

So anybody want to meet up for coffee leave me a message!

Jodie

cs2012 Fri 12-Apr-13 11:09:37

Hi Jodie

I am a new mum of 8 months old ds and live on the border of streatham/balham. Would love to meet for coffee if you still want to meet other mums.

x

Ellgeee Fri 03-May-13 19:18:59

Hi, I know I've come to this late.

I'm new to Streatham and have a 15 month old DS, if anyone wants to meet. It would be great to meet other Mums.

X

Lissw16 Mon 08-Jul-13 16:35:30

Hello- I'm even later! Would love to meet up if anyone interested. Have 17 month daughter. X

orsettorusso Wed 24-Jul-13 23:01:55

Hello, I live near Streatham, and I have a 2.7 year old daughter. She attends nursery p/t, when I work, but I can drive around to Streatham relatively easily if you'd like to meet up.

X

sarahjaynestreatham Mon 12-Aug-13 11:01:12

Hi there.....and later still. I have a 7 week old and keen to meet others. I'm Streatham Hill area.

Happymummy77 Wed 04-Sep-13 18:11:41

Hi, i would love to join you guys. I have a 13 month old ds and live on the Streatham hill border.

how do we go about meeting up assuming nothing has happened already?

x

Catstreatham Fri 13-Sep-13 09:15:15

Following on from happymummy77, if there is a Streatham mums meet happening then I'd be very interested in coming along!

I'm late to this but new to motherhood with my ds being only 4 weeks but would love to meet other local mums anywhere in the Streatham area.

Cat (and Toby!)

SunflowerMumma Tue 08-Oct-13 16:44:32

Hello Ladies

I live in Streatham Hill too, I have a 13 month old son. I'd definitely love to meet other mums in the area :D

Pmummy Mon 18-Nov-13 17:31:18

Hi Ladies,
I live in the Streatham/Balham border and would also really like to meet some Mums local to my area.
I have a 13 month old little girl. Be great to meet up!

amelkakornelka Tue 19-Nov-13 11:07:38

Hi, I live in Streatham Common, I have two fantastic girls, 3.5 and 18 months. Contact with me and I will be very happy.

Pmummy Thu 21-Nov-13 22:32:14

Hi girls,
Seems there were lots of Mums wanting to meet up a while ago, did any of you meet up in the end?
If not does anyone fancy fixing a time and place to meet for coffee, walk or play date somewhere??
I recently moved from Balham to Streatham and would love to meet up with some local Mums!
Message me back if anyone fancies it.
Thanks
Px

jameswilsoncoffee Fri 22-Nov-13 12:46:53

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

jameswilsoncoffee Fri 22-Nov-13 13:19:32

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Lilblackrose Thu 19-Dec-13 21:30:28

Hi girlies!
I'm very late to this lol, but I'd love I meet up with other mummy's and their children ( I have a 5 month old and live in west Dulwich)
Message me! X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now