Local Talk

Wanted a lovely pregnant mum or mum with baby under 4 weeks old!

(1 Post)
EmmajFenelon Thu 04-Apr-13 19:39:08

INFANT OBSERVATION

Are you in the late stages of pregnancy or have you very recently given birth or do you know anyone like that or anyone who might know anyone like that?

I am doing a masters at IATE in Intergrative Child Psychotherapy as i think it is important that children get support if and when they need it in childhood as this can really help them live and thrive but to do this I need some help!

As part of my course I need to observe a baby for an hour once a week in their home environment. The purpose of the observation is to help me get acquainted with the growth and changes that occur in a baby between birth and two years old and to develop/improve my observational skills. The mother/father/family won't have to do anything in particular, just continue with their usual routine (even if the baby is asleep).

If you are a mum-to-be and might be interested in volunteering, or would like to find out more, please email me and I will get in touch!

I have a full-enhanced CRB, and a letter from the University, which explains the observation in more detail. I am based in West Norwood and happy to travel.
Thanks
Emma
emmafenelon@hotmail.com

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now