Local Talk

Childminder wanted in Brixton/Clapham area

(2 Posts)
omeletta Tue 09-Apr-13 22:12:27

Hello,

We're looking for a friendly and flexible childminder for our 15 months old son in the Brixton/Clapham area.
Our son is joyful, curious and likes to be active.

We're both planning to work freelance trying to take turns, but that won't always be possible.There would be times where we'd need full-time childcare as well as none at all. However, we'd be more than happy to guarantee a minimum of hours, something like two half-days per week for example.

If you could recommend someone or you are a childminder yourself and think this might suit you, please get in touch.

malgoska Thu 18-Apr-13 23:00:45

Hi there,
I've read your post and it sounds to me like that we could find out the way to cooperate easily. I am Ofsted registered childminder, living in Brixton Hill area. I currently have a 2,5 year old girl coming to me, plus I have my 6 year old son, who is adventurous and fun to be around. Would you like to contact me on my e-mail address to arrange more into detail chat? If you still looking for a childminder, please do so. My e-mail is: malgorska@gmail.com
Best wishes

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now