Local Talk

childminder recommendations Brixton/ Clapham area

(3 Posts)
Elenikon Sat 01-Jun-13 15:09:22

Hello mummies,
my husband and I are looking for a trustworthy, tender, fun childminder to look after our baby daughter who is currently 7 months old, from this July onwards. We would rather go by recommendations/ references from other happy parents rather than what's on paper. If you could help we'd be grateful as we only have 1 month to go.
Many thanks!

soernchen Mon 16-Sep-13 16:16:29

Hi,
I can highly recommend our childminder Catherine Kennedy.You can get here details here: http://www.younglambeth.org/childcare/kennedy-catherine.html

She is absolutely lovely with children, really finds the right balance between discipline and fun. AND she really does care about the kids. She has been working in a nursery for years but did prefer the smaller and less adminsitrative setting as a childminder. She has her own house and garden and she has an amazing array of toys for the kids. My daughter - now 3 - has been with her since she was 6 months and she does love her. She has a few places right now. Do contact her!

ClaireHannahOwen Thu 17-Oct-13 15:35:11

Hey!

I'm not sure whether you've already found a childminder but I'd love to help out if I can!

I'm actually a Marketing Manager by profession but I have 5 years experience of working with young people. During roles at Tate Britain and the National Trust I gained experience of working in both formal and informal learning environments with children ranging from 3 - 18 years. I live locally on Mervan Road, Brixton and am available evenings and weekends for all your child-care needs. . I'm creative, fun and a hit with children of all ages!

Please do get in touch to see how I can help!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now