Local Talk

Crystal Palace Food Market

(4 Posts)
Palacefoodmarket Thu 27-Jun-13 20:58:33

A weekly farmers' and local food producers market has started in Crystal Palace down Haynes Lane on Saturdays 10am-3pm. Meat, bread, veg, fruit, eggs, cakes, deli stall, hot food, face painting, cafe, rotating stalls, RAW milk. http://www.crystalpalacefoodmarket.co.uk/

Palacefoodmarket Thu 27-Jun-13 20:59:41

RAW MILK starting this Saturday at the market - first left after Sainsburys, next to Merlin shoes.

Belo Tue 06-Aug-13 10:58:58

Just adding in my vote for this. So far I've resisted the delicious looking cakes and have been sensible with delicious salads from Comfort & Joy. The veg selection is good if you get there early. I haven't used the butchers yet, but am planning to do so soon. DH loves the bread from there. Can't remember the name of the stall though..

Palacefoodmarket Mon 26-Aug-13 15:40:36

FISHMONGER coming every Saturday to Crystal Palace Food Market starting on the 7th of September. Find it alongside rare breed meat, artisan breads and cheeses, organic fruit/veg/eggs, raw milk, cakes & hot food. Not forgetting the cafe and regular children's activities.
www.crystalpalacefoodmarket.co.uk - sign up for the newsletter.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now