Local Talk

11 year old party ideas

(4 Posts)
Belo Mon 05-Aug-13 11:47:45

Does anybody have a suggestion for an 11 years old party? It's for my daughter and she doesn't want to copy another child... So, that rules out cinema, bowling, laser or ice-skating. We want it to be outside the house and for about 15 kids. And, don't want to go bankrupt. I'll be very grateful for any ideas!

Laurensdad Mon 05-Aug-13 14:07:48

We had a pizza party when my daughter was 11. We asked all the guests to bring their favourite pizza toppings and we had a great time making up the dough and then baking and eating the pizzas. You will need a big kitchen to fit 15 though! How about cake decorating - you can spread that over the house a bit? Then have a show and tell - maybe even video it and let them all have a copy on DVD as a memory?

Belo Mon 05-Aug-13 14:33:41

Thanks laurensdad, unfortunately our house is currently a building site. So, we really need to have the party out of the house. I want to pay my money (preferably not too much though!) and have the party out of the house with an activity to focus on.

BrixtonMortar Mon 05-Aug-13 17:56:45

Boating - not sure if they still have row and pedalo boats for hire in Dulwich Park and Battersea Park?

Pizza Express do pizza making parties in Streatham High Rd

Cycling in Dulwich Park from the bike hire place, the yellow 'banana bikes' are great fun, followed by a picnic

Tennis - in Brockwell Park, you can hire courts

Climbing Wall party in Brixton Rec

Ghost Bus Tours like this

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now