Local Talk

Streatham Common Nursery

(6 Posts)
MellyLeo Fri 23-Aug-13 14:17:22

Hello everyone
I'm moving to Streatham Common and was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for local nurseries? My soon to be next door neighbour has already recommended Horizons Day Nursery, anybody had any experience with them at all?
Many thanks
Mel

MonkeySeeMonkey Tue 27-Aug-13 10:58:51

Our kids go to Pathfield Nursery and we have found it exceptional. Definitely worth a visit.

MillionPramMiles Tue 27-Aug-13 12:09:11

My dd loves going to Cavendish Lodge nursery (handy for Streatham Common station). There's a Streatham mums group facebook page which often has posts about nursery recommendations, you're likely to find info about Horizons and other nurseries there.

trufflemummy Wed 23-Oct-13 05:45:51

I've recently been looking at nurseries on the area too and seen about 7. My favs from the viewings are the 3 mentioned above (Pathfield, cavendish lodge and horizons). I know mums who send their little ones to the latter two). Other local nurseries i looked at are: tiny lots (eardley road), teddies (blegborough rd), kiddi caru (by sainsburys) and there is also one at the streatham hub children's centre and one called tenderlinks on Mitcham lane. Good luck.

IKLondonLittleAngels Fri 25-Oct-13 14:04:22

hello

NorthernBabe Sun 03-Nov-13 15:11:16

Cavendish is fab my little one goes there x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now