Local Talk

I need to observe child development please help :)

(1 Post)
MairiEmerson Sun 06-Oct-13 22:08:24

Hi Mums to be,

I have been passed on the NMC details by a friend who has a baby she thinks someone on here may be able to help me.

I am studying a MSC course in child development at University. As part of the course, I am required to observe normal child development. I need to find a mother/family who would allow me to observe the newborn child in the family home for 1 hour a week for around 18months. It is best that I observe the beginnings of development so I need a mother-to-be who is expecting the baby in the next 0-4months or a baby born in the last 0-4 weeks. I would fit around the families routine etc and they can pick the appointment time and can change this or withdraw if the arrangement is ever felt to be burdensome.I can supply a supporting letter from the Seminar Leader and my CRB check at your request.

If you think you may be suitable and interested or may know anyone who may be interested please let me know.

I am happy to answer any questions they have. I can meet up with yourself and/or the family or arrange a call/email/ and or visit to the home to discuss and make sure it is a suitable fit for both of us. Additionally I can attend any classes that may have expecting mothers and at the end or start of the class speak to anyone so I can explain to them my request.

I also have a cover letter I can send by email.

Please contact me for more information:
Tel: 07830951919
Email: m.emersonsmith@hotmail.co.uk

I live locally in Wandsworth so I can meet locally.

Thanks.

I appreciate any help you can give me.

Kind regards,  

Mairi

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now