Recommended builder

(6 Posts)
JustALocal Fri 22-Jan-16 17:10:58

Hi there,

We are looking for a reliable builder to work on a side return extension and internal remodel in our Victorian terrace.

We are ready to go and have planning permissions in place, but unfortunately the builder we were hoping to use couldn't wait for the permissions to come through and is now tied up. We want to start asap.

We live in Battersea/Clapham, but the big building companies are just way off our budget.

Anyone know a genuinely good, sold, reliable and not outrageously priced builder/company in the area? It's a big job and we're happy for it to be used as advertising.

Thanks all!

Aimee31 Thu 28-Jan-16 02:38:22

I know a builder in Battersea, he works for himself so no huge jobs but he's really reliable and local?

LocalEditorLambeth Thu 28-Jan-16 21:24:07

Hello! I also had a suggestion via Twitter from Young People Matter (@YPMCharity):
T: 0207 501 4043

JustALocal Tue 16-Feb-16 14:39:22

Many thanks - we have found :-)

Chloe10000 Mon 29-Feb-16 23:27:43

I am also looking for a builder and live in Streatham. I am looking to freshen up our kitchen (after deciding that redoing the whole thing was far too expensive). Looking to replace the flooring with new tiles, put in a new worktop, sink and hob.
If anyone has anyone they recommend would be amazing.

JustALocal Tue 19-Apr-16 21:53:39

I would def recommend the builder we have. Please pm if interested

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now