Any Camberwell/Brixton/Herne Hill/East Dulwich Mums want to meet up?

(10 Posts)
siobhanwatts Sun 13-Mar-16 09:36:57

Hello, I'm a mum to a 10 week old girl and as I didn't do NCT I don't know anyone else with a baby of the same age. Would be great to get to know a few more local mums with little babies! Please get in touch if you fancy a coffee or walk in the park - I'm based near Kings Hospital/Ruskin Park area.

HanQ Tue 15-Mar-16 13:50:40

Hi Siobhan

My baby girl will be 10 weeks tomorrow. I live in Brixton and would love to meet up for a walk and coffee. Let me know when works for you.

Binkybix Thu 24-Mar-16 12:05:17

Hi. Did you ever meet? Mine is a bit older (5 months) but I'd be keen to meet. I'm between Brixton and oval.

HanQ Fri 25-Mar-16 18:38:08

We're meeting up on 5th April if you'd like to join us...either at Ruskin it brockwell park, tbc.

Spl0ink Sat 26-Mar-16 20:34:46

Hello, my son is older again - he's 10 months now so perhaps that's too old. But he's a young baby I think, not crawling or sitting too well yet. I'm in Brixton so would be up for meeting anywhere local if you liked the idea smile

mandysneakyveg Wed 30-Mar-16 19:09:44

Would love to hear if you meet up. My kids are older but my friend (near Ruskin Park) had first baby on 5 Feb so I'd like to tell her about your group x

HDG1234 Mon 04-Apr-16 20:41:54

Hi, I'm based in Herne Hill. My son is almost 6 months old and my NCT group is lovely but started off tiny and for various reasons has shrunk, so I'd also love to meet some other local mothers! Are you all still meeting 5 April? x

HanQ Tue 05-Apr-16 08:59:58

Hi everyone

Haven't heard back from Siobhan yet and not sure whether any of you are still free, but I'll be heading to brockwell park at midday and happy to meet with anyone who can make it. Let me know if you're able to come and we can arrange where to meet.

HDG1234 Tue 05-Apr-16 15:49:53

i ended up having to go to the dr today - nothing serious - but would love to meet up another time

I'm also called Hannah!

Reporter2016 Sun 24-Apr-16 12:49:36

Hello. I'm Siobhann. I'm a reporter for BBC radio. Sorry to post on a Sunday, but I'm trying to find someone who is due to have a baby this week and is concerned about what will happen considering that there's a junior doctors strike. If anyone thinks they can help, please do contact me. I'm local, so it's easy for me to get to you. I'm on 07985 115 040. Thank you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now