Local Talk

West Norwood nanny-share - anyone interested?

(4 Posts)
doireallyhaveto Wed 14-Jan-09 11:07:54

Just started the intimidating process of looking for childcare for The Boy (who will be one in April, when I go back to work), and would love to get a nannyshare going.

My sister has a very successful nannyshare going in Camberwell, and their costs are £1300 per month including all tax, NIC and payroll costs.

Anyone in the West Norwood / Streatham Hill / Tulse Hill / West Dulwich area interested?

Will be looking to start in early April so TB (The Boy) can get acclimatised.

Please someone tell me it's all dead easy and straightforward to find a nice nanny...

armidale3 Mon 08-Jun-09 17:42:53

I am looking to do the same. Wondering how you got on?

Jennybrindley1 Thu 12-Apr-12 20:21:07

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Hey Jenny, I'm not sure it's advisable to post your phone number onto a public forum like this - lots of odd people about! We do have a PM system on here which would enable people to contact you privately (the little envelope symbol at the very top of the page) You might want to report your own post and ask MN to take the personal details out.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now