Local Talk

Looking for a nanny share in West Norwood area?

(4 Posts)
Rohati Mon 19-Oct-09 14:39:03

Hi Mums!

We live in West Norwood (SE27) and are looking for another local family with one child who to join our family for a nanny share for up to 4 days (Mon-Thurs, 8am - 6pm) starting in the new year. This could be either full days or just mornings/afternoons. Drop off/pick up and meals would be at our house.

Our nanny is professional, energetic and our boys absolutely adore her. Our sons are (3+ and 2+) and our eldest attends pre school 4 mornings a week.

Please reply or call me on 07817 868 139 if you are interested and want to explore whether this could work for you.

Rohati

armidale3 Fri 18-Dec-09 20:18:08

Hello Rohati
I am wondering if you have found a nanny share yet?
I have 1 daughter who is 11 months and will be looking from February.
Julie

armidale3 Fri 18-Dec-09 20:24:34

Hello
Unfortunately my fabulous maternity leave year has come to an end after a year. Our family Mum, Dad and aby girl almost a year old need to get some semblence of order back.
I (Mum) will be returning to work 3 days (Mon-Wed) until Easter and then 4 days a week until Summer. We only need childcare for termtime only.
We are looking for a fab chilminder/ nanny share/ nanny to look after our little girl.
We also require a cleaner so if someone wanted to intergrate that then renumeration would be suitably made.
Qualifications are less important than a clear rmphatic love of babies and an enjoyoyment of attending baby/toddler group and daily outings.
This might suit a Mum with her own baby/ a chilminder with another child or two older children. A family share/ split. We can be flexible on the what/ where and how.
Hours would be 7.30 -5.30 sh
Julie
armidale3@gmail.com

Jennybrindley1 Thu 12-Apr-12 20:22:38

Hello ladies,
Not sure if you're still looking, but we are moving to West Norwood on 3/5/12 and have the most amazing nanny to share on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Please let me know if you're interested, or if you know anyone who might be. I have 1 boy aged 19 months.
Jenny 07973 731 637

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now