Local Talk

Wanted: Nanny Share 2 days per week (Thurs & Friday) from September in Brixton or nearby

(2 Posts)
babyrobots Tue 18-Jun-13 22:37:39

Hi,

We are looking for a nanny share for Thursdays and Friday from September. We are in Brixton, so we're looking to join up with a family in Brixton or somewhere nearby (eg Poets Corner, central Herne Hill or towards Clapham or Stockwell). Happy to join an existing nanny share or set up our own from scratch, to have the childcare at our home or yours, or a combo of the two. We have one son who will be 17 months old in September. He is inquisitive, joyful, sociable, full of beans and just generally a pretty happy kid. Please get in contact if you're interested.

Sophia

Anahitahaghi Fri 23-May-14 15:03:25

Hi there. I am looking for a childminder for my daughter ava 11 months old ...however am also looking to be a child minder and take care of 3 children from home including my own. Perhaps we can have a chat. We live in Brixton hill..about 5 min from brockwell park.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now