Local Talk

Hairdressers

(4 Posts)
JulesLancaster Thu 12-Apr-12 21:38:22

Can anyone recommend a creative and interesting hairdresser in Lancaster area? Mine was at Byrons but left 9 months ago to go freelance as an artist (see what I mean about interesting?). I have made several appointments since but have got cold feet & cancelled them all. I just can't bring myself to spend a small fortune on someone who doesn't inspire me. Someone good at cutting bobs would be great. Cheap and adequate would be fine, or more expensive but really worth it. Please help?!

Byeckerslike Thu 26-Apr-12 14:33:35

You need Paul at Jo and Cass in your life... I promise! grin
I swish after he has cut my hair, in fact im ringing now while i am thinking about it!

RalphGnu Fri 14-Sep-12 08:39:33

I hate hairdressers with a passion, but after a haircut present from my friend at Christmas I'm a changed woman! Bogden at...oh what is the name of it now? I forget, but it's on the main road, opposite side to Waterstones, a bit further up the road. He listens and thinks and you may fall a little bit in love with him and the fact he dishes out wine like it's going out of fashion has nothing to do with it

booksinbed Thu 04-Oct-12 17:06:28

simon rose - morecambe - cuts well and does style for you and yr face not from mag etcx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now