Local Talk

First time Mum in Halton

(8 Posts)
d4ndylion Sun 15-Apr-12 21:54:10

Hello Ladies, I'm Emma smile

I'm 20 and have a little girl who is 4.5 months old. Rather lonely and quite new to the area, we moved in November 11'. I'm looking to make and meet new Mummy friends. Please feel free to message me! Coffee/lunch anytime brew biscuit

Natasugar Mon 16-Apr-12 14:22:01

Hi Emma
The best bet is to start off with coffee mornings and mums and tot's it help rebulid your social skills. Google mums and tot's in your area there generally held in church halls or village halls. If that doesn't work try mum's and tot's in lancaster. Also the interaction will make the little one sleepy. Hope this helps.

Laura1109 Sat 23-Feb-13 17:37:47

Hi, I'm not sure if this thread is still open/checked but I was wondering if you had any luck finding any baby groups etc in Halton? I'm 23 and have a 7 week old daughter & I don't know anyone in the area as i havent lived here long so I'm struggling to find people to meet/things to do. I'd appreciate any advice smile Laura x

DisplacedDiva Thu 07-Mar-13 13:08:38

Laura Emma We have a meet-up group for North Lancs here:

local.mumsnet.com/lancashire/group-meet-ups/north-lancs

We had a meet-up in Lancaster at the Novel Cafe last month, and are planning some more. Mums to be, new mums, old mums, you're all welcome!

I'm the Local Ambassador for North Lancs (but I've only just started...)

DisplacedDiva Tue 26-Mar-13 23:15:48

We are having a meet-up in North Lancs. Wednesday 3 April 10.30 am. Venue to be confirmed in Lancaster. Details here. local.mumsnet.com/lancashire/group-meet-ups/north-lancs

DisplacedDiva Sun 31-Mar-13 13:55:08

Next meet-up Wednesday 3 April, 10.30am, The Novel Cafe, New St, Lancaster See you there!!!!

DisplacedDiva Tue 02-Apr-13 22:39:37

See you all (or as many as can make it) at 10.30 tomorrow, Novel Cafe!

DisplacedDiva Tue 23-Apr-13 19:41:12

OK...over on the Lancashire local site, I'm asking for suggestions from people about when and where our next meet-up should be.

So, tell me what you think...Lancaster or Morecambe, week-day or weekend, or do you have other ideas??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now