Local Talk

Moving to the Ribble Valley

(7 Posts)
Ellismummy13 Tue 10-Dec-13 18:22:44

Hi

My name is Lucy and I am 31 from down south.
I am relocating to Grindleton with my husband and 11 month old son (well he will be 1 when we do) in January from Buckinghamshire and was wondering if anyone from the area fancied meeting up or has any info on best baby and toddler groups. I know I will be a few miles from Clitheroe so that will probably be my main area at the begining.
Xx

ScribbleValley Fri 13-Jun-14 16:21:03

Hi Ellismummy!

I'm so sorry I haven't seen your post before. How are you settling into life Oop North? I'm also a relocated southerner grin

You've reminded me that I need to try to organise another mumsnet meet up in the area - we usually have them in Clitheroe smile

tornade Thu 10-Jul-14 21:44:03

Hello!
Not aware of any groups yet but I am expecting and would be willing to meet up with other mums too. I live in Barnoldswick but not from up North either.
Ellismummy, are you working up here?

Let me know if anything is happening.

Wiliamsmummy Wed 30-Jul-14 11:59:26

Hi, I'm new to this site, and relatively new to the area of Clayton le dale /Wilpshire since becoming a mum again in May, although I grew up in the ribble valley. I'm looking to meet up and make some new friends as I've no family support around locally. I am an older mum too and quite shy which makes things a bit more difficult! I do drive and happy to travel around...hope to hear from a few people soon! Xx :-)

ccmumof2 Wed 06-Aug-14 11:02:55

Hi everyone, I'd love to be involved in the meet up. I'm on maternity leave with my second child at the moment. I have just moved to the Rossendale area but would be happy to meet up in Clitheroe. Hi Wiliamsmum, we chattered before and were hoping to meet soon so this would be a good opportunity.
Hope to see you all soon x

ScribbleValley Wed 06-Aug-14 11:04:17

Hi all - I've posted on the main meet up page so hopefully we can get something arranged smile

ScribbleValley Wed 06-Aug-14 11:05:43

Ooh cross-post ccmumof2!

Normally I've arranged meet-ups in Clitheroe at the Kids4Fun soft play centre but this time I think we're hoping to have an outdoor meet-up. Head over to the meet-up page and see what others are saying. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now