Any chorley/preston mums?

(6 Posts)
AdventureswithParker Sun 07-Aug-16 09:22:40

Hey guys. Im Laura 27 from chorley, and i have a 5.5 month old son Parker. Iv noticed since having Parker friends have turned into people i once knew. None of my 'friends' had children . So im looking to make new friends and it would be nice to have a little play mate for Parker. So is anyone out there for a chat or even a meet up? Thanks ladies Xx

milkysmum Sun 07-Aug-16 15:17:27

My kids are older but my sister has just moved to Buckshaw Village from Manchester with her 6 month old little boy, I know she is keen to meet new people in this area so will show her your post- not sure she is on mumsnet and no the Internet on Buckshaw is terrible anyway! Where abouts do you live?

AdventureswithParker Sun 07-Aug-16 17:52:54

Hi. Im less than 5 minute walk away from chorley train station, and buckshaw is the next train stop along. Be nice to meet someone with similar aged little one to my boy smile im new to this site but if theres some way to private message i could send you ny email then if your sister isnt on here she can email me if she'd like. Thanks x

milkysmum Mon 08-Aug-16 20:11:05

I'll send you a private message

Kitkate78 Tue 09-Aug-16 01:05:45

Hi Laura.

Might be worth looking up your local branch of NCT.. The Chorley and Leyland branch is very active and has loads of meet ups and activities for new parents in the area. They have a Facebook group and page and it was a really useful resource for me and I made loads of 'mum friends'. You don't have to be a member of NCT to join in either. Wishing you all the best!

Kate x

AdventureswithParker Tue 09-Aug-16 09:43:15

Ah thanks kate il rake a look
Xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now