Local Talk

using a cleaner

(3 Posts)
glamitegirl Thu 01-Aug-13 18:27:59

For the first time in my life I used a cleaning service I feel really giulty for the mouney spent but mentally it was worth it I was starting to feel really embaressed at the state of my house and it was making me moody.
It was my husband who suggested it he felt I was taking it out on him and expecting him to clean when he works all day was too much.
I used The pink ladies Cleaning Company and ive got to say they were Amazing and so quick there's no way I could have done what they did today they charged me £13.00 an hour.
I, m not sure what the going rate is for a cleaner is this about right? What do other people pay?
I, m definitely gonna do this on a regular basis I just can't let go of the giult of spending the mouney though.

Debjoanne Fri 14-Feb-14 00:07:36

I think this is average for cleaning agency fees. The cleaner will probably receive just over 50% of that amount. If you use a cleaner direct, who doesn't work through an agency, you would probably pay £8-£10 (and the cleaner would receive all of it).

Whoatethelasttwirl Mon 17-Feb-14 23:14:06

You could ask friends to see if they recommend a cleaner that may be cheaper

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now