Local Talk

Anyone in Lancaster/Morecambe/ North Lancs?

(7 Posts)
DisplacedDiva Thu 07-Mar-13 13:11:29

Hi, I'm based in Morecambe..wondered if there were any Mumsnetters in the area?

DisplacedDiva Sun 31-Mar-13 13:58:37

Next meet-up Wednesday 3 April, 10.30am, The Novel Cafe, New St, Lancaster See you there!!!!

DisplacedDiva Tue 02-Apr-13 22:37:27

See you all (or as many as can make it) at 10.30 tomorrow, Novel Cafe!

DisplacedDiva Tue 23-Apr-13 19:43:26

OK...over on the Lancashire local site, I'm asking for suggestions from people about when and where our next meet-up should be.

So, tell me what you think...Lancaster or Morecambe, week-day or weekend, or do you have other ideas??

Bargainbountyhunter Fri 03-May-13 07:58:04

Hi Diva, I'm near Garstang but would be happy to travel to Lancaster, Morcambe too but would be a trek so maybe we could alternate to be fair? I could do weekday afternoon or a weekend. I've got a toddler and a baby so like to avoid lunchtime sleeps if possible. I see you've been meeting in Lancaster, I'll try and come along if it's on a day I'm not working smile

Debjoanne Tue 02-Jul-13 21:23:21

Hi i'm Deb, I live in Morecambe. When i'm not working or away camping i like to get out and about locally with my son and my dog - walking on Heysham Head, Hest Bank, Warton Cragg, these being some of our favourite local places. My son plays in the festival band Baybeat (run by 'More Music' in Morecambe) so at this time of year we get to Morecambe's many and varied festivals!

DisplacedDiva Thu 13-Feb-14 17:07:35

Hi Debjoanne

I'm also Morecambe/Heysham borders!! Also love the festivals....!!! Would be nice to get a Morecambe mums meeting.....!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now