Local Talk

new baby roundhay new mums

(8 Posts)
jbet Thu 09-Jun-11 09:54:43

would anyone like to meet up with their huge bumps or ickle newborns...coffee in roundhay/street lane would be good!

jbet

mistlethrush Thu 09-Jun-11 10:03:45

I think that there's an NCT coffee morning group in Roundhay - the Headingley one was lovely - just a nice bunch of people, and was a great way to go and try out other people's toys for Ds too. I think that there would be info on their website?

AngelinaFoxtrot Tue 28-Jun-11 22:38:32

Hi jbet,

I'm close to Street Lane but my LO is 10 months.... I'm 39, so we might both be too old for you! Did you go to the NCT? I've not been brave enough yet, how did you find it?

EveT Wed 29-Jun-11 14:44:56

Hi Jbet,
we should definitely organise something.....babies of all ages included lol!!!

x

mistlethrush Wed 29-Jun-11 14:50:41

I braved the NCT coffee morning in Headingley, not knowing anyone, when Ds was 5 wks old - just wanted an excuse to get out of the house! Everyone was nice. grin

jbet Fri 01-Jul-11 19:20:46

hi there
It would be great to meet up girlies! I am 37 so you are definitley not too old for me!!

E-mail me on janeharris1975@yahoo.co.uk and I'll organise to meet up or come to mine for coffee etc!!

Hayley and Cliffords is a favourite..

lol jbet

lulalullabye Thu 07-Jul-11 09:25:43

Can I just say that I have life long friends that I met at Roundhay NCT when dd2 was born. It is great, try it.

KathieC Wed 18-Jul-12 20:00:18

Hello,
we are considering a relocation to the roundhay area and are trying to think long term in terms of education, how well regarded are the secondary schools in the area I am particulary interested in roundhay
Many Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now