Local Talk

Playgroups/Meet-ups in Horsforth?

(5 Posts)
KittyMcAllister Tue 06-Mar-12 11:27:59

Hi, I have a 2.5 year old ds & 19 week old dd. We currently attend a music group but I think ds is growing out of this and it would be great to go to a playgroup that can cater to both of them. Does anyone know of any good ones? I'd also be happy to meet up with any mums with little ones of a similar age for playdates! Thanks x

HumptyDumpty2 Tue 06-Mar-12 14:35:30

Hi Kitty smile

I newly attend The group mentioned On the Natural Parenting thread below. I've only been once as other things have got in the way but the people are really nice, if your into that sort of thing smile

My dd is 1 and she loves the soft play on new road side..although its not really a meet up place you could deffo meet some mums there! I'd meet up with you there she fits with your dc's playing ages smile

kb23 Wed 07-Mar-12 21:14:25

Hi there, there is a new creative art class in horsforth for mums and toddlers called Art bugs its just off town street runs on tuesday mornings. they do arts and crafts, singing and snack time. smile

Trazzletoes Sat 14-Jul-12 11:50:19

Hi, I have a 2 3/4 DSD and almost 6 month DD and would love to make some new friends in the area (we moved here about a year ago). Not strictly playgroups, but there is an NCT group (you don't have to be a member) that meets on Friday afternoons for babies through to pre-school... for details you can e-mail horsforth@nctleeds.org

Trazzletoes Sat 14-Jul-12 11:50:31

DSD? DS. Clearly!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now