Local Talk

Would like to meet mums in Leeds

(8 Posts)
missmonae Mon 10-Sep-12 21:25:36

Hi everyone

I am a 29 year old full time mummy to an almost 7 month old baby boy and would like to meet up with mums in Leeds with babies of a similiar age. I don't really have much friends and it would be nice for my little one to interact with other babies. It would be really nice to meet up with other ladies for a chat and some adult conversation and for my little one to make friends too. I am happy to meet up with anyone from any age group. I am from the LS7 area but I am happy to meet up with anyone from any area in Leeds.

I look forward to hearing from you!!! smile

Platinumdamsel27 Sun 28-Oct-12 18:44:51

Hi missmonae, I'm in LS14 not too far from LS7, I'm 28 next month and have a little boy who has just turned two and a next one one the way in June. I work at the moment but will obviously be back off on maternity leave next year. I am looking for new friends in the Leeds area and people who have things in common with myself. It's hard to find good friends who you click with and treat you how you treat them if you know what I mean smile Normally id enjoy the odd night out but can't do that at the moment but love spending quality time with DS over he weekend...going to soft play, days out, going round friends, going for food, coffees, watching movies...this isn't all just with him btw I mean like with friends too. Like shopping too, just thought I'd add that one on ha. Know the LS7 area pretty well. X

SPsFanjo Wed 02-Jan-13 14:53:26

Damsel i am also in ls14

katster37 Thu 21-Feb-13 09:28:26

I am in LS8, have a3 year old and a 23 month old. Would love to meet up with some people. Am relatively new to Leeds and I don't have many friends here.

mrsm22 Fri 02-Aug-13 21:57:43

Hi all, I'm adding to this thread a bit late but am in LS14 with a little boy who is just 19 months old and I work part time. It's always nice to make new friends who have children and things in common, to meet up for cups of tea, play dates etc. let me know if anyone is interested, perhaps a few of us could meet up and form a small Mumsnet meet up group or something.

KashKari Sun 25-Aug-13 18:20:20

Baby/Toddler group great place to meet. Entertainment for them tea/coffee for us. Tues and Wed from 10am at Harehills Lane Baptist Church.

eehbahmum Fri 06-Sep-13 15:41:23

Ladies
Please share details of any good playgroups in our listings and help Mumsnet Leeds help Leeds mums.

JemimaPuddle Mon 04-Nov-13 11:56:10

I'm very late to this but I'm 36 (hopefully a young one!) with two girls aged 3 and a half year and nearly 2.
I'm in Leeds 14.
Is anyone still posting / reading these?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now