Local Talk

Looking for an ante-natal/'mums to be' group in Leads (Headingley/Meanwood area or city centre)

(3 Posts)
1stbabyat30 Thu 11-Oct-12 15:52:55

Hi - I am completely new to Leeds (live in the Headingley/Meanwood area) and have left all of my friends behind in my home town. I am terrified and due in Feb with my first baby and would love to meet other mums to be to basically have a good old chin wag to and moan to (so my partner doesn't go insane listening to me). Can anyone recommend? smile

Platinumdamsel27 Sun 28-Oct-12 18:37:24

Hi 1st baby at 30...I'm almost 28 and have a 2 year old son and my second baby on the way in June. I don't have family in the area and was new to the area once myself, in April 07 so totally know how it feels and I'm still not settled in the way that people are who have always lived here. Don't know of any groups anymore as I've been full time working but I will be off later next year and if you want a chat I know all about how it feels to have a 1st baby and moaning to partner and also being new to an area. I've moved within Leeds too. Currently live in LS14 but due to move early next year but just not 100% where yet. Drop me a line if you want to chat x

Weetwood77 Thu 08-Nov-12 20:16:53

Hi there, a good place to start would be the headingley children's centre which has activities every day. There are lots of play groups at the local churches. And Nct have a lot of local groups - see the Nct website. North Leeds has lots of friendly groups don't worry!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now