Looking for mum friends!

(5 Posts)
melanie13170 Mon 25-Jan-16 19:43:19

Hi there! I am Mel (27), and have recently moved back to the area. I have two children, a seven year old son and a cheeky three year old daughter. I work varied shifts, full time, but looking for a mum to spend my days off with, and someone who understands the difficulties of working full time and having young children (aka, a mum who likes wine and spending days being pampered!). We are currently in Bramley but I drive so area isn't really an issue. Thanks!

MummyMurray Thu 31-Mar-16 11:02:22

Hello my names Katie I'm 21 I have a beautiful 8 and half month old I've just started going back to work as a part time supervisor so I'm looking for other mummy's to spend my free days off with so Isabella has some friends to play with I live in chapel Allerton smile

CarolJ79 Fri 22-Apr-16 09:36:56

Hi, my name is Carol, I'm 37 and have a son aged 3 called Thomas and a little girl called Amelie aged 11 weeks. I usually work 4 days a week but currently off on maternity leave. I didn't join an NCT group this time round and so I'm currently looking for new mum's with babies around the same age I can meet up with for walks, go to soft play, meet at cafes, shopping. Live in Wortley, I drive all over Leeds so can meet up anywhere. smile

hollyhoward Sat 30-Apr-16 19:33:32

Hi ladies,
My name is Holly, I'm 27 and I have two kiddies; a 3 year old boy, and an 8 month old girl. I only know a couple of people in the Leeds area with children, and would be great to meet some people to chat to. I also live in wortley. I don't drive, but you can catch a bus to most places smile x

bubblegum1 Fri 06-May-16 08:07:54

Hi there Ladies,
I recently became a volunteer for Parent Gym in Leeds this has given me my self esteem back and also made some great friends. Also it has helped me to decide on my carer pathway. Maybe you could join us???

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now