Local Talk

Guiseley, Yeadon, Rawdon - any good mother & baby / play groups?

(6 Posts)
KingRolo Thu 16-Apr-09 18:32:03

I'm a newish mum - DD 6 months old - and keen to start going to more mother and baby groups / playgroups and wondered if anyone knows of any good ones locally? DD and I need to get out of the house more and I want to make the most of my time as a SAHM before I go back to work in September.

Many thanks!

KingRolo Sun 19-Apr-09 11:58:22

bump?

Bleach Wed 17-Jun-09 10:32:16

There is the first year of life group at Queensway School childrens centre all first time Mums up to 1 year on a Thurs 10.30-12

or Rawdon there is Jubilee Hall Mon and Fri think its similar times can't remember

Bec

flybynight Thu 22-Oct-09 14:25:07

The Methodist church in Guiseley does Mums and Tots three mornings a week - Monday, Wednesday and Friday. It is great.

St Oswalds church does them too, but when I went no-one introduced themself to me, or spoke to me. I never went back. Actually, I left in tears (I was a bit PND) and went straight to Morrisons for a packet of flapjacks!

flybynight Thu 22-Oct-09 14:25:56

I#'ve just realised your back at work. I didn't notice how old the message was blush

GMCparentsandtots Tue 25-Sep-12 17:08:59

The parents and tots group is on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday mornings from 10.00 'til 11.30am run by friendly volunteers. Plenty of toys and activities to keep the children occupied with whilst the carers can chat with a cuppa & biscuit. Children have a snack & a drink and then there is a craft or themed activity. Contact Sarah on 0113 2508612 for further information.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now