Local Talk

Friends in Melton Mowbray

(4 Posts)
Tweet1907 Fri 12-Jul-13 19:46:51

My husband and I have lived in Melton for just over a year but having not gone to school here or working in Melton we've not really met other alot of people. Think as adults it gets harder to make friends. We have a 1 year old boy, absolute little star and are hoping to meet someone/couple with a child a similar age for play dates and general friendship.

Kirby18 Sun 04-Aug-13 20:59:17

Hi, my husband and I moved to Melton Mowbray 2 years ago. We have also found it difficult to meet people in the area as we don't work in Melton. We have a 19 month old son and would also like to find new friends locally.

Liz13 Sat 17-Aug-13 21:14:07

Hello, my name is Liz and i've been living back in Melton Mowbray for about 2 years, I used to live in Melton when I was younger but my parents moved me around 14 times so i've not had contact with any old school friends. I don't know anyone in the area and I'm finding it very lonely, it's difficult to make friends when you're adults. I'm hoping to make friends locally.

PhyllisDoris Sat 17-Aug-13 21:24:10

Well, there we are then! Hope the three of you are going to arrange to meet up?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now