Leicester new mums and mums to be....? Anyone?

(20 Posts)
LFEmum Mon 13-Jan-14 12:31:05

Would any mums-to-be in leicester be interested in joing a new mums / mums to be facebook group? for chats, meet ups, tips, advice etc, like an online antenatal / baby group.
I am 27 weeks pg with #3 and talking to other pregnant ladies i have found that sometimes it can be so hard to meet other mums locally at a similar stage to you, you may have friends but none in the same boat.
and sometimes "mum and baby" groups can be daunting. so if there are any mums to be / new mums out there who would like to join, please le me know and i will pm you the link to the group. all are welcome whether its your first baby or not
btw mumsnet i hope this is not classed as "advertising" but its not a business or anything just a way for mums to meet x

georgey07 Tue 25-Mar-14 16:35:44

Hi LFEmum,

I would be interested in something like this group. I'm 25 weeks pg with #1 and I'm anxious. I have one friend who has recently had a baby but I live a couple of hours away from her and she had an extremely easy pregnancy/birth so I don't always get the answers or help I was looking for.

Jessikita Tue 06-May-14 15:40:08

Hi LFE mum I can't figure out to send you a private message, but I'd be interested. Please could y

Jessikita Tue 06-May-14 15:45:39

Ou send me a link to join the group?

Ismaeel1 Sun 08-Jun-14 19:06:26

I know it's been quite some time since you posted this but I recently became a new mum and live in the east Leicester area. Was wondering if this group has taken off and if so I'd like more details about meet ups, etc

Looking forward to meeting new mummies smile

jacks333 Sat 03-Jan-15 13:07:16

I have just recently moved to leicester and im looking to meet new people. I'm expecting my first child in May and feeling a bit isolated.
I know these posts are a few months old now but I was wondering if anyone is still interested in making new friends like myself smile

Hi, I'm expecting my first in April, we moved to the Charnwood area nearly 2 years ago but I don't really know anybody!

sare0489 Tue 03-Feb-15 21:16:56

Hi, I'm due my first baby in about 3 weeks. I'd really love to meet other mums. I have no friends really & since I stopped working (maternity leave) I've never felt so alone, especially with my partner working. I'd love to make some friends just to meet up & have coffees etc & have a good old moan lol. Please send me the link to the group if it's still available xx

sylwiahere Thu 12-Feb-15 10:26:18

Hi girls. I am expecting my second child at the end of March. If anyone would like to meet up, give me a shout. I live in Knighton area of Leicester, but happy to travel if needed.
Anyone in the area who is also expecting?

nickla27 Tue 17-Mar-15 17:52:54

Hi, my little girl is now 3 weeks old and my husband is due to go back to work next week so I'm looking to meet other local nums. We only moved to the area a year ago so don't know many people in the area. I'm in East Goscote but am able and happy to travel if need be. Do get in touch if you are in the same kind of situation.

LocalEdLeicsshire Mon 23-Mar-15 10:50:54

Have you checked out the Mumsnet meet-ups page? If there isn't something that works for you, feel free to make suggestions too!

sandip75 Wed 25-Mar-15 20:00:25

My wife is 16wk pregnant with our first. We would love to meet others that are new to the joys and stresses or pregnancy

sandip75 Tue 14-Apr-15 20:13:32

due september with first baby, anyone else n leicester in the same situation?

I am a new mum and would be very keen to meet other new mums in my area.

Queenbee17 Fri 10-Jul-15 08:50:56

Hi, I've just moved to Kirby Muxloe with my 10 week old baby girl, would also like to meet mums with little ones. How does this work?

Ruth197 Thu 30-Jul-15 10:46:00

Hi everyone

I've just moved to Leicester from London with my husband and 10 week old twins. We're in the process of buying a house in LFE so would love to meet some new mums in the area. Are there any baby groups still running in the summer? I know a lot of them close for summer.

Wishfulmakeupping Wed 05-Aug-15 00:13:08

Hi could someone send me the link for the FB group if possible pls? I have a 2 yr old and another on way-would like to meet up with others nearby smile

CatalinaPB Sat 24-Oct-15 16:48:38

Hello, I'm 15 weeks pregnant and would LOVE to meet up, I'm an older mum but age doesn't matter hey ! Let me know when the FB page starts up, I'd definitely join. New Parks area

sm84 Thu 29-Oct-15 11:25:30

Hi I have recently gone back to work after having my first baby (11 months old) I am finding it hard to make new friends and motivate myself to go out and do anything as I get anxious. I would love to meet other mums if you could join me on the fb page please?

CherryW16 Fri 08-Jul-16 09:49:34

My local NHS are looking to stop providing gluten free foods and paracetamol (including kids paracetamol) on prescription. They're trying to get views on this - there's a survey here www.healthwatchleicestershire.co.uk/ if, like me, this would affect you and your tribe you need to share your thoughts!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now