Local Talk

Nannyshare

(5 Posts)
Lisu Thu 12-May-11 19:17:35

I have an 8 month old and am looking for a nanny or nannyshare to cover his care for 2 days per week. He's a gorgeous sunny boy who thrives on 1:1 attention. Having second thoughts about nursery at this age as it seems like so much change for a young baby. Any nannies out there with some spare days or other mums interested in nannysharing?

Ladybird9 Thu 02-Feb-12 12:19:39

Hi

We have found a lovely nanny and are looking for a family to share with in Earlsfield. We live 5 minutes from Earlsfield Station.

We require the nanny Monday to Thursday 7:45am - 6:30pm however she is available to work Fridays as well if needed. Ideally we would like the arrangemnent to start mid April however the nanny is available from the beginning of March if needed.

Our son will be 12 months in April and is lots of fun and enjoys being with other children.

If you are interested in a nannyshare, even if it is for less or more hours please get in contact as it would be lovely to chat with you.

All the best

Jujean Tue 13-Mar-12 18:38:54

Hi, I m also looking for a nannyshare (ideally part time - 2 half days per week) but am based in Chelsea SW3, if anyone lives not too far, please contact me! Cheers

Jujean Tue 13-Mar-12 18:39:21

I should add that it is for an 8 month old baby girl. Thanks

scoopdoggydobbs Tue 12-Jun-12 14:00:51

Hi, we're looking for a nanny share in PRIMROSE HILL, NW3 for our baby girl. She's a chilled, cheerful soul who'll be one in AUGUST, when we're hoping to start the share (or by September at the latest). We need TWO DAYS a week excluding Fridays. Anyone else looking nearby or able to recommend a local nanny? Many thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now