Local Talk

French single mum calling for new friends in Hither Green/Lewisham

(7 Posts)
sev1 Sun 06-Feb-11 18:33:02

To anyone out there is Lewisham, Hither Green and surrounding areas,
My name is Séverine and I am new in the area (Hither Green), I just moved here with my little 21 months old girl in November. I am a French national and I am 38 years old.
I am looking to meet other single mums/dads in the area so we can cheer each other up and motivate ourselves and our children (as we all know how hard being a single parent can be). I also love cooking and having people around for dinner and a glass of wine of course!
It would be lovely to meet up for coffee, or doing activities so our little angels can get to know each other while we share our own stories

Looking forward to hearing from you and making new friends.

spaghettihead Sun 13-Feb-11 21:12:49

Hi Severine

Lewisham NCT are just starting up a single parent support group, if you are interested contact Michele - all the details are here:

http://www.nct.org.uk/in-your-area/lewisham/life-w ith-baby/singleparents

There are quite a few other single parents in the area and we are hoping to be be able to put everyone in touch with each other.

best wishes,

Jane

spaghettihead Sun 13-Feb-11 21:18:32
wethink Wed 06-Apr-11 16:40:39

hi get involved in transforming lewisham libraries into vibrant learning centres for children.

We have submitted a proposal to Lewisham Council as part of their closure of 4 libraries.

We are looking for anyone in the Community to be part of the transformation.

There is a Public meeting held 12 April Catford Civic Centre 4pm - 8pm

If you want to get involved and transform meet other and make a different. email me library@wethink.me.uk

TDLP Thu 29-Sep-11 20:52:05

HI,
Try Tea Dance for Little people in Brockley
www.tdlp.co.uk - we also have French artists and a twilight session called french through dance on Wednesdays which is excellent!

Gigi78 Sun 22-Jul-12 00:42:17

Hi Severine,
I just joined Mumsnet and saw your post. I am French and not a single mum, let me know if you still want to meet up. I am free from Thursday to the end of the week. I live in New Cross Gate.
x
Marie

toto86 Fri 31-Aug-12 00:31:54

hi severinee ,
i just joined the mumsnet groupe today and i saw ur post,
im a moroccan mum ( not single) i live in lewisham , if your still whant to meet up let me know pls thanks you .!

toto

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now