Local Talk

Tea Dance for Little People

(9 Posts)
SELmama Sat 18-Jun-11 16:13:30

Has anyone been to Tea Dance for Little People in Brockley yet? I've been with my two and it's unlike any other kids activity we've tried before. You can drop in, stay as long as you like with a decent cuppa while the kids have a whale of a time with a performance artist who engages them with all kinds of fun activities. It's fun but it's not mindless. It's really well thought out and I hope this place does really well. It's launching at the beginning of July. I'll be there for one.

TDLP Sat 18-Jun-11 23:12:15

Thats great feedback - thanks. Hope you booked that launch ticket as they are going fast. Look forward to seeing you again

Bearcrumble Mon 20-Jun-11 21:02:45

So is it open from 10am - midday at the moment?

Catilla Wed 22-Jun-11 22:34:53

Does it cost to go in, or only for food/drink/ activities?

TDLP Thu 29-Sep-11 20:50:32

We are now open 10am-4pm (until 3pm at weekends). There is a charge for the artistic activity and you use the cafe as you like. Hope you come
www.tdlp.co.uk

NoWave Fri 30-Mar-12 17:51:58

Bumping this to ask:

What if your child has allergies? Is it OK to bring own food for the child and feed there (if mum buys coffee etc at the cafe?)

Bearcrumble Fri 30-Mar-12 22:45:43

I think I had an email from them to say they're closing... yes, 3rd April is the last day.

sleepdeprivedmumof2 Tue 03-Apr-12 13:18:48

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

TDLP Tue 02-Oct-12 18:18:45

Quick update. TDLP now operating all over Lewisham. Next up is Halloween at Pistachios in Brockley and on The Big Red Pizza Bus in Deptford. Join our mailing list via our website. Still running private parties, outreach work and starting up new projects across London!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now