Local Talk

Any new mums in Blackheath?

(26 Posts)
Pinkgrapefruit Tue 13-Sep-11 17:35:53

hi there,
I'm looking to meet up with new mums in Blackheath - I have a two month old daughter, and only moved to the area just before the birth, so I don't really know anyone.
Would be great to meet up with other mums.
thanks!

Sim2 Sun 25-Sep-11 14:20:31

Hi
I gave birth on 14th September to my little girl Eve and would also like to hook up with fellow mums in the area especially whilst on mat leave!
Whereabouts have you moved to??
Simone..

Kasherry Tue 27-Sep-11 20:50:18

Hiya.. I have a 3 month old daughter and live in the area, dont know that many people either.. happy to meet up for a coffee :-) let me know.

Sim2 Thu 29-Sep-11 13:40:45

I'm happy to meet for a coffee..
My mum is with me until sunday 9th so maybe the week after somewhere in Blackheath??

cfl78 Thu 29-Sep-11 15:40:57

Hi, i have a daughter aged 3 and a bump due on tuesday, but would love to join for coffee - bump permitting

c

Sim2 Thu 29-Sep-11 19:31:49

How about the week of 10th..
I am free any day at the moment..let me know when is good and where you want to meet..

Kasherry Thu 29-Sep-11 21:03:14

How about Tuesday 11th, say 2ish in Starbucks?? that's pretty central for everyone i guess and we'd be able to spot each other no problem :-) Looking forward to meeting you all.

Sim2 Fri 30-Sep-11 20:36:29

That's great!
See you then...
Simone..

Kasherry Tue 11-Oct-11 09:59:16

Hi Simone.. I hope you get this in time. I have a driving lesson today that finishes at 2pm, by the time i get home and pick baby up i can be with you by 2.30..so half hour later than planned... hope thats ok. If not my mobile no is 07921576187. Sorry I totally forgot about the lesson until this morning! Hopefully see you later, looking forward to it.
KellyAnn

Kasherry Tue 11-Oct-11 15:25:58

Hi ...SORRY!!! I totally stud you up on our first date! :-).. had my driving lesson and got to home to an empty house and no keys, my husband had gone out thinking i was coming back after the coffee...so i was locked out in the bloody cold until now!! Really sorry, what a palava. If you're still up for meeting up i'd definately love to. I dont have much on this week but my in-laws are coming from italy on friday for 10 days so might be a bit hard next week. Let me know what you think and sorry again!
KellyAnn

Sim2 Wed 12-Oct-11 08:56:43

I may be around later today..should I call if so? Do you need much notice or are you nearby??

cfl78 Thu 13-Oct-11 07:59:36

morning all,

hope you managed to meet at some point. sorry i could not make it was busy with drs appointments - now 10 days overdue. let me know if you plan to meet again as i would love to join

charlie

Sim2 Thu 13-Oct-11 10:07:29

We didn't actually manage to meet up but are planning another date..

How about Monday 7th at 2? Could meet at the Crown for coffee as not many seats in Starbucks..

My husband will have finished half term and be back in work then , Kelly I think your in laws will have left and Charlie hopefully you will have your new baby!

Let me know..
My number is 07946 325326 btw..

Simone..

Pinkgrapefruit Thu 13-Oct-11 14:39:50

hi there, sorry I have been away with lots of stuff happening and not been checking the website, so didn't realise there were replies! I'd love to meet up...back in Blackheath next week so if anyone's free let me know. afternoons are best for me if suits?
PG

Kasherry Thu 20-Oct-11 14:24:38

Hiya.. the in-laws are gone this sunday so i can meet Monday coming if anyone's free - let me know..otherwise, 2pm on the 7th at the Crown is in my diary - looking forward to it.
Simone - got your number now so will drop you a text re meeting next if you're around.
Thanks all! :-)

octoberdaisy Mon 14-Nov-11 16:04:26

Hi all,

Is this thread still alive? My baby boy came out Oct 25, so he's about 3 weeks old now and I don't know a lot of people in Blackheath as well. I would love to join one of the coffee dates.

X
Tiffany

Sim2 Thu 17-Nov-11 11:18:01

Just in case anyone still looks at this site we have planned to meet at 11.30 next Wednesday 23rd at the Princess of Wales pub ...there will be me, Kelly Ann,Charlie,Tiffany and Sinead...I think others may join..looking forward to it x

Lala29 Thu 17-Nov-11 18:08:38

Hi all, I would love to meet up as well, although can't do Tuesdays or Wednesdays, so won't be able to make your next meet up. But let me know if you are doing any other days. I have a 6 week old baby girl. x

Sim2 Wed 23-Nov-11 20:55:12

Hi ladies..
The next plan is to meet on Friday 2nd December at 12.30 at Strada and then to go to a baby group at the church on Cator estate from 2..
Hope to see you all then x

Lala29 Thu 24-Nov-11 17:03:28

Aaagh! Husband and I are going away for a long weekend then. I'm missing out on everything! Please keep me posted though! x

NovemberBean Mon 06-Feb-12 16:36:17

Hi, I live in Blackheath and have a 8 week little girl. Would love to meet up with any mums who would love to have a natter. Im new at this and would love to meet mums or a group.

LondonGirly Thu 16-Feb-12 20:37:14

Hi Novemberbean,

I have a 10 week old little boy and am not far from Blackheath. Have you tried Rhyme Time at Blackheath library yet? I am going to give it a go next week!

carrieherbie Tue 13-Mar-12 22:07:36

Hi NovemberBean

I have a 13 week old boy and live in the area - also looking to meet other new mums. Drop me a line if you fancy meeting up for coffee and cake.
I have also been attending Mum and Baby Yoga and the Baby Sensory classes which are great fun for both baby and me!

NovemberBean Thu 21-Jun-12 15:10:32

Thank you so much for getting back to me. I will give it a try. You are really kink.

NovemberBean Thu 21-Jun-12 15:13:41

Thank you Carreiherbie. Im not great with computers and dont know why I have not seen any of these posts. I would love to meet up. How do we do this?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now